Orthotic House Careers
If you are seeking a challenging yet rewarding career where you can make a meaningful difference, we invite you to join the Orthotic House team.
Together, we can push boundaries, shape the future, and create a lasting impact on our client’s lifestyles.
Come work with us and be part of an exciting journey of growth and success.
Join our Team - Orthotist
We are currently seeking an Orthotist to join our highly qualified Orthotics team. This may be an exciting opportunity for you in joining our expanding Orthotic Practice as an Orthotist.
Applicants will need to be a qualified Orthotist and have experience as an Orthotist professional.
The successful candidate will be joining our team of Orthotists at the Hamilton facility and will need to:
- Have an appropriate Orthotist qualification.
- Have clinical experience in Orthotics.
- Work as part of our great team.
- Be personable with an enthusiastic approach.
- Have strong client service skills.
- Good knowledge in Orthotics.
You will be required to:
- Manage an Orthotic case load.
- Deliver a high level of Orthotic professionalism.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be attentive to client needs.
- Deliver high quality care.
- Ensure client safety.
- Operate within the team environment.
If you have a passion for the above role and feel you could make a fantastic contribution to our great team.
Please apply below or email your application with covering letter to:
Noel Rodgers Ph 0274 775583. (No texts please)
Applications close on Tuesday the 4th March 2024.