What can you expect from your first consultation?
Our team will:
- Your medical condition relating to your orthotic needs
- Your lifestyle, activity requirements and desired outcome
- Consider your level of pain, your age, physical condition and range of motion
- Your gait and comfort levels
- The physical appearance of your skin
- Discuss your requirements
- Access, measure and fit you with the appropriate orthoses – standard or custom.
As professionals in this field, we may recommend a referral to a specialist if necessary to ensure a thorough diagnosis for your condition.
Chronic knee pain can be caused by:
- Degenerative joint disease
- Degenerative arthritis
- Osteoarthritis-Also known as wear-and-tear arthritis. Usually a result of a broken or fractured bone.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammation and swelling of your joints
- Damaged cartilage under the kneecap
- Dislocation of the kneecap
- Torn ligament
- A rupture in your knee cartilage
Don’t let knee pain hold you back any longer; book an appointment with Orthotic House today, and let us help you find the relief you deserve.