We understand the importance of keeping your body feeling great, whether you’re a medical patient, a sports enthusiast, or someone who loves to travel.
That’s why we provide varying levels of compression garments specifically designed to deliver different levels of compression based on your needs. We also offer compression arm sleeves.
From enhancing blood flow to reducing inflammation and aiding post-workout recovery, our compression garments can help you stay well, reach your destination safety and perform at your best.
Medical compression garments & bandages
Medical compression garments/bandages are used to:
- Reduce symptoms and help to keep lymphoedema under control
- Provide comfort from leg-vein disorder symptoms
- Reduce symptoms and relieve pain from
- Tired, aching, heavy legs
- Varicose veins
- Venous insufficiency
- Improve blood circulation and minimise swelling after surgery
- Minimise pregnancy-related discomfort and improve post-natal recovery
Sports compression garments
Are you ready to take your athletic abilities to the next level? Whether you’re a pro or just starting out, compression garments are a key component to optimising your performance.
The Benefits of Compression Clothing are:
- Improved circulation
- Reduction in muscle soreness and improvement for recovery time
- Reduction in muscle damage
Travel compression garments
Say goodbye to the discomfort and worry of swollen feet and potential blood clots as you soar through the skies. Compression garments are recommended to be worn on long-haul flights if you’re over 35 years or have a history of lymphedema or vein disorders.
Compression garments when flying will:
- Help minimise DVT – Deep vein thrombosis
- Reduce swelling
- Provide comfort so you arrive at your destination energised
- Compression arm sleeves are recommended if you have a history of lymphedema.
Fitting-one size definitely does not fit all
Investing in compression garments can be a big decision, and it’s frustrating when they don’t give you the results you were hoping for.
Furthermore, wearing the incorrect garment can even be harmful.
Our qualified team of orthotic specialists take a personable approach to learning about your medical background, age, and travel itinerary in order to provide the optimal garment that perfectly aligns with your specific needs – Medical, travel and sports related.
Follow up care
Our top priority is your well-being. We understand that positive outcomes are crucial, so we go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction. You can always count on us to follow up with regular phone calls after your consultation. You’re in good hands with us.