What can you expect from your first consultation?
Our team will:
- Your medical condition relating to your orthotic needs
- Your lifestyle, activity requirements and desired outcome
- Consider your level of pain, your age, physical condition and range of motion
- Your comfort levels
- The physical appearance of your skin
- Discuss your requirements
- Access, measure and fit you with the appropriate orthoses – standard or custom.
As professionals in this field, we may recommend a referral to a specialist if necessary to ensure a thorough diagnosis for your condition.
Common causes of shoulder pain are:
- Rotator cuff
- Tendinitis caused by overuse and reaching – painters and tennis players experience this injury
- Bursitis – inflammation
- Strains and tears – accidents and injury
- Frozen shoulder – caused by inflammation
- Degenerative arthritis
- Wear-and-tear arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Don’t let shoulder pain hold you back any longer; book an appointment with Orthotic House today, and let us help you find the relief you deserve.